YellowFolder LLC is committed to protecting your privacy. YellowFolder LLC has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to your privacy.
Collection of your Personal Information:
YellowFolder LLC collects personal information, such as e-mail address, name, home or work address or telephone and fax number(s), and stores personal information on students and staff of K-12 education entities, including information such as student records, personnel records and other school forms and materials containing private information related to both students and staff members. YellowFolder LLC has taken the commercially reasonable steps to ensure your personal information is kept confidential at all times.
These Steps include:
- YellowFolder LLC enforces strict, limited access to school information databases for YellowFolder LLC’s internal purposes.
- YellowFolder, LLC communicates this policy statement to all YellowFolder LLC employees and enforcing an internal penalty for violation of this statement.
- YellowFolder LLC has not, and will not, sell, rent, disseminate or disclose any personal information contained in school information databases used by YellowFolder LLC or school records stored on the YellowFolder LLC system to any other company or organization for any purpose.
- YellowFolder, LLC provides each client education entity with the ability to receive electronic or paper copies of any and all data related to such education entity kept on the YellowFolder system at all times. YellowFolder also will provide former and current students and staff of such education entity with the ability to review (and potentially, correct) data maintained on the YellowFolder system and related to their tenure with such education entity, provided that such student or staff member follows the laws, regulations and rules for accessing such information via formal channels as established within the client education entity and the legal jurisdictions where it is located.
- YellowFolder, LLC retains data (student records, personnel files, school documentation) on the YellowFolder system based on retention schedules approved by the client education entity. Upon a termination of all services with any education entity, YellowFolder, LLC provides the education entity with the ability to receive electronic or paper copies of all records and data maintained on the YellowFolder system, and permanently removes and destroys all data related to such education entity from the YellowFolder system.
- YellowFolder LLC communicates with its clients via mail, e-mail or other online delivery devices unless you tell us not to. If you believe you are receiving our communications in error or no longer desire to receive these communications, please inform YellowFolder LLC and we will remove your name from our mailing lists.
Cookies, Google Analytics and Marketo:
Security of your Personal Information:
YellowFolder LLC is committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use security technology and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. We store the personal information you provide on a computer system located in a controlled facility and with limited access. When transmitting highly confidential information such as credit card information over the internet, we protect it through the use of encryption by industry standard Secure Sockets Layer ("SSL") technology so that it cannot be read even if it is wrongly intercepted as it travels over the internet.
YellowFolder LLC welcomes your comments regarding this Privacy Statement. If you believe that YellowFolder LLC has not adhered to this Statement, please contact YellowFolder LLC by telephone, e-mail or postal mail.
1617 W Crosby Rd, Suite 100
Carrollton, TX 75006